We know that as an instructor you have many choices with whom you work. Since 1996, we have devoted our time and energy to how we can make your professional life both efficient and rewarding. We have developed many programs and pooled many resources with you in mind. Please read below to find out how you can benefit from becoming a part of PLIYH.
From Top Left to Right:
Diane Estep, Kelly Wagner, Cheryl Michael, Becky Williams, Stacey Brooks, Christi Victor, Christie Twillie, Jennifer Patton
- Excellent Pay - We pay very competitively and also provide bonuses.
- Flexible Scheduling - You choose your own hours and days you wish to work.
- Limited Travel Time - We find many students in a concentrated area so that you will spend an entire day in one area rather than traveling from suburb to suburb.
- Continuing Education Workshops and Classes - Click on this link to find out more.
- Concert Series.
- Extensive Lending Library.
- Piano Book Store.
- Network of Recital Facilities - You may use the facilities we have already set up or choose your own.
- Integrity - We pride ourselves on our honesty, trustworthiness, and solid business practices. We have faithfully developed our comprehensive program which has proven successful in all of our cities.
- Degreed Faculty on Staff - This individual helps teachers with lesson planning, specific student related questions, and general pedagogy.
- I enjoy teaching with PLIYH because of the support they offer teachers through the Continuing Education program and especially the Lending Library. They have kept me busy with new students and are ready to help with different teaching situations. There are many opportunities for learning, through workshops and special events. It's been a good relationship over the years, and I'm excited to be part of their Ten year anniversary celebration! Thanks for letting me a part of the team!"
- - Roanne - Columbus, Ohio
- "I like teaching for PLIYH because I enjoy working with people who are interested in making music an important part of a well- rounded education. I also appreciate how PLIYH pairs me up with amazing families and wonderful, talented students, whom I have the privilege of working with professionally and getting to know, personally. I love my students' enthusiasm for learning their instrument, and I enjoy watching them grow into fine musicians."
- - Sarah - Cincinnati, Ohio
- “I like the Directors and appreciate how hard they’ve worked to make my teaching schedule efficient. I don’t have to cross back and forth all over town. Also, I really enjoyed taking the Pedagogy I class with Christie. It was so helpful and there was so much information presented, that I may just take it again so I can catch everything this time!”
- - Sandy - Tampa, Florida
- View all Testimonials