Locations - Illinois
Click on your city below to find out more!
San Francisco, CA
Starting January 2012!
- "Renee is a wonderful teacher. She has been very patient and understands the very different learning styles of both my daughters. She is engaging and makes each lesson fun and adapts to their skills as well as personalities."
- - Teju, Evanston, IL
- "Alex is enjoying his lessons and plays on his own now for fun. Our teacher is gentle and kind, but he challenges Alex in a way that keeps him interested and engaged. It's a perfect match! Thanks so much!"
- - Nancy, Highland Park, IL
- "Lessons are going great. Gabe loves Nick and LOVES piano again."
- - Jill - Northbrook, IL
- "We just wanted to let you know that we love our teacher! She's a wonderful teacher and a perfect fit for our three - and very different - kids. Thanks for recommending her for our family. I love the convenience of piano lessons in your home!"
- - Margie, Chicago, IL
- "Chicago's Director, Christie, spent time on the phone with me asking about each of my three kids and getting to know their skill level, personality, and any special issues. Based on our discussion, she recommended Elizabeth, who has been a perfect fit for our family. My kids can hardly wait for her to arrive on Wednesday evening "
- - Margie, Chicago, IL
- "All our hopes are fulfilled. My children are motivated for the first time."
- - Judy - Montgomery, Ohio
- "Calling Piano Lessons In Your Home was the best thing I could have done for my piano playing. As a beginning adult piano student, the convenience of having my lessons at home has made all the difference to me. The PLIYH music library has saved me lots of money too. It is a big plus not having to buy everything I have played. Piano Lessons In Your Home has been everything I had hoped it would be and more. "
- - Jim - Cincinnati, Ohio
- "I love the convenience of PLIYH. I am able to listen to the lesson and be part of the lesson while cooking and laundry at same time."
- - Tracie - Gahanna, Ohio
- "We have a great teacher, both knowledgeable and patient with my children. They are always excited about their lessons and wish their teacher could stay longer. The office is very helpful and always willing to help answer questions. I am pleased with the organization!"
- - Lavita - Gahanna, Ohio
- View all Testimonials